Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ribbon Cutting


I always thought ribbon cutting ceremonies were only for government officials, or people who were about to be attacked by a supervillian like the Green Goblin. But I went to one yesterday. And it was great. And it was catered! The 52nd Street Project is a great theater I volunteer at, and they moved to their new digs and celebrated with mini meatball sandwiches and a speech from Lewis Black. He was great, and he teared up a bit talking about his late brother, whom he named the theater after, and it was very moving. Edie Falco was there too and we talked about how great the kids were, and the project, and I thought she was into it despite frantically pushing the button for the elevator.

Its 4pm, time to open the blinds and see whats going on, and who's out there....whoa...this is why I try to sleep during the daylight hours

If youre not a fan of my improv band, I would love you to be. BTK rocked it out last night. At first I thought it was a dream, but now it burns when I pee, so I know it was all real.

Valentines day rapidly approaches, so look out local massage parlors in my neighborhood. This year with the money I would have spent taking a girl to a lovely prix fixe dinner at a place that ends in Tratorria, I will donate all the money to my favorite charity. Lets get Betty White to host SNL.

Happy V Day: "Don't have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to start talking to them.” --- Steve Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment