Monday, February 22, 2010

This car smells funny


Seven shows in 4 days. A new personal record. And here's who I got to portray: An old man who went to the theater on the wrong day, a snowboarder with a head injury, an ignorant mayor named Mr Mayor, Santa Claus, a T rex, a college student from Nova Scotia, a policeman, someones mom, another policeman, a king, a teacher who took 12 years of 12th grade before teaching it, a bartender who spikes his drinks with Windex, a chicken, a soapy inmate, and a construction worker who was a virgin. What day is it?

See if you can guess how my picture relates to my post this week....collect them all!

Some days living in New York is like being on the set of a movie, and everything seems fun and alive.
Some days living in New York you get on what you think is an empty car on the D Train, only to find a homeless man taking a dump in there and a small frightened Vietnamese lady in the corner holding her nose, and you cant get out because the doors just shut, and the doors between cars are locked, and then the D Train stops for 6 minutes due to train traffic and you have to breathe through your nose, or you will throw up, and you block your ears so as not to hear the strains coming from the man using the train as his executive bathroom, and then the doors finally open, and you run out waving your hands like they're on fire in the air warning people to not go in there, and it all seems so completely disgusting you wonder why you moved here in the first place.
But sometimes, its like the first thing I said.

I can not find The Connells Fun and Games CD ( cassette when it first came out) anywhere. Not on Itunes, Pandora, Lastfm, or Dizzler.com. I know this album (cassette actually) existed. not like the other things I made up, like dwarf's living in the vents of my house, the talking dog Perky whom I shared a special relationship with, or a happy family. Anyway, if you see it, grab it for me...Ill get ya back...

Resin works just fine in a pinch...ya know?

ST Patricks Day is a mere 3 weeks away....I haven't even started shopping. But, I'm on the top of a list for a liver at a hospital in upstate New York, so Ive got that...
We are in that weird area of sports when there is no baseball or football, and hockey is suspended because of the Winter Olympics, which still happens much to my surprise. I thought it was a test, like The West Coast Avengers spin-off, or After Mash. I wonder if they'll have After Lost, or Law and Order Babies. I would totally watch that ..for a while...

"Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.”---Robin Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment