Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cowboys!


The Cowboys won a playoff game for the first time in 13 years and every Texan I know is excited. I'm so happy I could go vegan on a stupid dare I wasn't paying attention to at the bar tonight. But, if celebrating something you haven't done in thirteen years is a real thing, then, 2011 is going to be amazing. That will be my 13Th anniversary of getting away with that money laundering Blimpies franchise I started. Thirteen years since I cried when they canceled Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Thirteen years of owning the rights to the SilverHawks cartoon thereby stunting the movie adaptation by Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane. Thirteen long years of my banishment at the Looney Bin in Wichita Kansas (Their loss). Ten and three years since I was last behind the wheel of a car legally, and hopefully 13 years since I bought a new pair of boxer shorts "just because"
Thats all today ....happy the Boys won and now sleep...tomorrow, I might look for a job...oh look...a shiny thing!

Heres a quote: Fanatic is often the name given to people of action by people who are lazy.
Bryant H. McGill

2 comments:

  1. And all of the people celebrating were using the word "we" as if they are on the team. I love that. it makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you have to eat that extra round of chicken wings. For the team. Thats how the Cowboys won those three Superbowls. I drank so much Lone Star beer to help.

    ReplyDelete